20100616

Russell Orchards 6/16/10




If you're in the area, stop here!


If you're in the area, stop here! Can someone tell me what kind of duck this is? It's a beauty.

 



On our way to Ipswich, we stopped at this wonderful orchard for fresh produce and -ahem- freshly baked blueberry/strawberry scones - the best we've ever tasted. Silly guinea hens heard the bag crinkle and came tearing to the picnic table for a taste. One even jumped up on the table and tried to steal my scone while I snapped the picture. The geese knew I also had an apple cider donut in the bag and begged for a nibble. No, no, no, I said! Bought a basket of delicious cherries, but we were too early for raspberries, more's the pity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments! PLEASE leave us your name, so we don't have to guess! Thanks!